The kit whitening dental offer an effective and economical way to combat common causes of discoloration. These include certain medications, smoking and beverages such as coffee, tea, soda and red wine.
The Opalescence is a custom teeth whitening treatment designed to remove surface stains and brighten your smile. It does so through carbide peroxide, which has a deeply penetrating effect, unlike ordinary hydrogen peroxide. Safely whitening stained teeth. The Opalescence is available through dentists in three versions, for treatment at the clinic and two types of kits for home treatment.
- Make an appointment with your dentist to get a set of dental trays that fit your teeth. Opalescence whitening gels to take home require a custom tray that can only provide your dentist. This will take impressions of teeth for buckets fit perfectly the bleaching gel can penetrate into the cracks. The gel comes into individual tubes used with trays.
- While brushing teeth using a whitening toothpaste. Brush for 3 minutes and then apply the floss to remove food particles and plaque. Use a clean, soft cloth to dry and remove excess saliva and moisture.
- Place the contents of one of the individual tubes of gel Opalescence in the top and bottom tray. Use about 1/4 tube to both cuvettes. Spread the gel at the bottom and in the front sections to cover well the front of your teeth. Do not fill too.
- Place the upper tray on the upper teeth and lower on the lower. Gently push each against the teeth and then a little more to set a seal on the gum line. Use clean cotton swab to remove excess gel.
- Leave the trays in the teeth the time indicated by the dentist. They are usually about 8 to 10 hours. However, the bleaching time varies among patients depending on the degree of discoloration.
- Remove trays and rinse your mouth with warm water. Avoid cold water because your teeth may be sensitive. Brush teeth with a whitening toothpaste and rinse with warm water. Repeat rinsing and brushing process again.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6 until your teeth reach the desired shade of white. Rinse well cuvettes after use.
Tips & Warnings
- Brush your teeth and floss daily to practice proper dental hygiene.
- Do not swallow the gel. Ingesting large amounts can be harmful.
- Do not use this product if you have a gum disease or mucosal irritation.
- Fillings and dental crowns do not respond to bleaching treatments.