Having the teeth whiter can greatly improve your appearance. It will make you look younger. In addition, it will give a boost to your confidence and your self – esteem. Use the methods outlined below to get rid of your teeth gray. If these do not help, talk to your dentist about existing whitening treatments. Before attempting any of the treatments that we recommend, you must first know the cause of your problem, so you can remove it, and walk the path that leads you to a smile whiter.
- You must know the cause of your stained teeth. In this way, you can avoid smearing you follow them. Known causes include: cigarettes, alcohol, genetic causes, too much fluoride and certain foods (egg, coffee or drinks soda).
- Brush your teeth properly. Use a brush soft and not one medium or hard bristles, which makes your teeth yellow or gray by removing the enamel. Brush for two to five minutes, at least two to three times a day.
- Use whitening toothpaste. You can also make your teeth are white mixing your toothpaste with baking soda and salt. Mix the solution with your toothpaste and water until a paste is back. Sprinkle with a little salt and brush properly.
- Buy bleaching systems tooth. There gels, strips, molds or bleach kits. You can buy them at the pharmacy that is closest to your home.
- Change your diet. Increase your intake of milk, orange pulp or strawberry. All these foods gradually change the color of your teeth. These natural methods require time and patience.
- Talk to your dentist about alternative treatments. Most dental offices have laser whitening treatments. It should be noted that your dental insurance cannot afford the cost of this service.
Tips & Warnings
- You’ll have to continue your treatment to maintain the appearance of your teeth.