All the world wants to have a white teeth. Those who do not have them probably have not discovered the various bleaches teeth available. Almost all markets local sell products to whiten teeth, but there is nothing like the results obtained when using a gel and teeth whitening trays.
Whitening trays and bleach are used to obtain exclusively from a dentist and were quite expensive. That is no longer the case. However, there are some simple steps that maximize the experience of your teeth whitening and give you something to smile about.
- Since the maximum results come from using recessed trays, get a pair of a local dentist, order them from an Internet company or purchase a plastic mouthpiece that can be boiled and that suits your teeth. Of course, the original provide faster results, but the last work to whiten teeth too. The goal is to have bleach directly onto the teeth. Direct contact of the tooth surface bleach keeps your teeth are brighter.
- The teeth whitening gel can be purchased at a local dentist, but many dentists bleach only sell to customers who have already bought whitening trays. If you purchased your trays on the Internet or in a market, you can also buy the whitening of those companies. Supermarkets now sell syringes teeth whitening good quality but be careful and do your homework. Not all whitening gel is effective.
- It is important that you make sure your trays are fitted to the shape of your teeth and cut around the line of the teeth so that no part of the tray extends to the gums. Even the mildest bleach can irritate the gums if enough time is left. While most new brands of teeth whiteners are concentrated and require only a few hours each day whitening, a little whitening gel can be used overnight. If your gums are exposed to bleach for too long, temporary damage may occur in the gums. However, once you stop the whitening process, gums heal.
- When choosing a tooth whitening gel it is important to pay attention to the amount marked on the tube. An optimal percentage is 16 percent. Some whiteners come with only 10 percent. This bleach usually takes longer to whiten teeth. The bleach reaches 20 percent or more is very strong and can cause tooth sensitivity.
- Some people prefer to whiten a bow and then the other. This way you can compare the color of each arc to better see the results. Bleaching of both arcs at the same time, of course, is also an option. Either way, if you have enough bleach in each space between the teeth and you use the trays for the recommended amount of time, have a whiter, brighter smile, whenever you buy bleach is a brand tested and recommended.
Tips & Warnings
- Each tooth space in the tray should have a whitening oval shape like a pea-sized drop of bleach. Taking a tray in one hand and the bleaching syringe in the other, apply a bead of bleach in a tooth space, then takes the tip of the syringe and spread the bleach over the area. You do not have to cover all the space, because when the tray is applied, the gel will spread. If you apply too much bleach will drain top. Find out how much bleach you need really is a process of trial and error. After the first day of use, you’ll have a better idea of the amount of bleach is needed.
- You must be aware of whitening products teeth that do not work. If bleachers Internet shopping, read the testimonials. If there is none, talk to the company and ask for references. Most whitening gels teeth that are acquired from a dentist or a dental company on the Internet are often products of quality and trust. Be more wary of products bought on the market.
- Be aware of possible tooth sensitivity from a stronger and more powerful bleach or prolonged use. A severe acute pain like an electric current running through the teeth is the best way to describe the feeling. Tooth sensitivity can be eliminated by switching to a lower percentage bleach or whiten teeth with a rest day in between instead of every day. If you experience sensitive teeth or gums, it is only temporary. All discomfort then stop five or seven days, once finalized laundering.