Many people are afraid to go to the dentist, but when you have toothache, causes excruciating pain and need to do something. There are several ways to calm the wheel until you can go to the dentist. There is usually a reason for toothache. Your dentist can make this diagnosis.
- Get clove oil in a pharmacy and apply it on your tooth. This temporarily numb the tooth. Make sure you do not place it on the gums or apply too much, because it can be poisonous when ingested a large amount.
- Cold or cool the area on the side of the cheek on the outside of the tooth using a cold compress to reduce swelling around the tooth. If the tooth is sensitive to extreme temperatures, it will surely be better not to perform this step.
- Keep your head as high as possible. Dropping back produces more pressure in the head, which will make the pain worse or feel your head throbs.
- Take a clove of garlic and place it against the wheel for five minutes. Wash your mouth with warm salt water, making sure to gargle with him around the mouth before releasing it. Garlic is a natural antibiotic and will help relieve the pain and heal the wheel, and salt water and disinfect your mouth wash.
- Go to the dentist as soon as possible.